Russian invasion of Ukraine

i looked at it a few times, just before the blast they were looking behind them and moving quickly towards the car, think it was the sound of an incoming missile , i actually thought it may of been a car bomb,but their actions and according to reports it was artillery , maybe @SPIDERBOY can enlighten us , he seems to know about that particular shell
My brother got a text that said "Avdiivka sends its love Maria"
About 30 mins later,she was dead.
If you look at all the other Partisan targets,there is nothing left of the cars.

Slava Ukraini.

We see thousands of young ruSSians fleeing their homeland and we think it is a good thing. We think they are anti war, absolutely not, they are all for the war, they are just saving their own skin. Have a trip to Bali ir Thailand to see how they behave. They are now spreading their hate and vitriol to a wider audience.
And you can then guaranty that once they have settled in another country the following will happen -

20230201_185541-jpg.178649

We see thousands of young ruSSians fleeing their homeland and we think it is a good thing. We think they are anti war, absolutely not, they are all for the war, they are just saving their own skin. Have a trip to Bali ir Thailand to see how they behave. They are now spreading their hate and vitriol to a wider audience.
Probably the sons / daughters / grandchildren of all these media Billy big balls who stand around in their Moscow studios spewing bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.