Russian invasion of Ukraine

Bakhmut....
The time inbetween the waves of attack is getting longer.
The amount of cannon fodder in each wave is getting smaller.
They are either running out or moved them elsewhere.

Slava Ukraini.

Absolutely, have a couple of Iranian women in my business practice and you couldn’t wish to meet nicer people.

Too true.
I met an Iranian couple at a works do. Great couple.
They actually never used to tell people where they came from.

They had been told from an early age that westerners hated them and wanted all Iranian's dead.
They said they couldn't believe how nice people had treated them on arrival. Although they were still nervous, they had started to tell people.

Brainwashing from an early age is hard to get over.

Last edited:
Day 345 Review:

Key take away: Russia has 320k troops in Ukraine with another 150-200k in Reserve. Russia clearly willing to take massive casualties to take 10m. NATO needs to supply Ukraine with sufficient drones and artillary to counter this or things will get very rough.

I am sick to death of NATO giving Ukraine just enough equipment not to lose. It needs to provide enough equipment for Ukraine drive Russia out of Ukraine.

Even a modest supply of M864 DPICM shells preferably with the M1156 PGK fired out of 52 caliber guns should probably take care of it.

Looked like a car bomb to me. As soon as she activated the key fob her headlights flashed, and up she went.
i looked at it a few times, just before the blast they were looking behind them and moving quickly towards the car, think it was the sound of an incoming missile , i actually thought it may of been a car bomb,but their actions and according to reports it was artillery , maybe @SPIDERBOY can enlighten us , he seems to know about that particular shell

i looked at it a few times, just before the blast they were looking behind them and moving quickly towards the car, think it was the sound of an incoming missile , i actually thought it may of been a car bomb,but their actions and according to reports it was artillery , maybe @SPIDERBOY can enlighten us , he seems to know about that particular shell

TBF the car looks in pretty good condition for a car bomb whereas the building behind looks worse. I’d say it wasn’t a car bomb but I’m no expert

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.