Russian invasion of Ukraine

This in my view will be the biggest game changer since HIMARS. Longer range and bigger punch while cheaper and plentiful supply of parts. I would guess there will be a fair few mor HIMARS launcher units on the way to fire them off too!
are the HIMARS they were given still working,still being supplied with amo?

This in my view will be the biggest game changer since HIMARS. Longer range and bigger punch while cheaper and plentiful supply of parts. I would guess there will be a fair few mor HIMARS launcher units on the way to fire them off too!
Think there is another 19 M-142/ M-270 still to arrive.....39 was signed off.

Slava Ukraini.

Something did seem to fly in from the left though, and they both seemed to react to something before the explosion.
I tried a good many times to pause the action pre explosion to see if I could see something incoming, but to no avail. The action of the key fob in conjuction with the explosion does appear to be more than coincidental. Either way she's dust.

Who knew.. the US military just like City is into net spending..

TOR system cost = approximately 25M dollars.

M982 Excalibur cost = 100-150K dollars.

We're getting tremendous bang for the buck here, so to speak!

Nice to see one of the crew attempt a 2.5 somersault with Pike, but his landing was a little heavy, so will lose marks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.