Russian invasion of Ukraine

What you wrote and what you meant didn't come over very clear.

Your last sentence though is garbage
That's more of a 'you' issue.

Instead of attacking, you could try asking for me to clarify, hence why I was so puzzled at your response. If you genuinely think that use of phosphorus bombs (which have been used) would garner the same international condemnation as the use of tactical nuclear weapons, I can't help you there.

But again, it was just an example of one of the many reasons why Putin isn't likely to use them. There are many others, and we can discuss them too, but I reckon we should leave it there.

FpZw8esXwAADmXu

I said tactical nukes at the start, by that point he wouldn’t care, NATO would step in, my pint was if Chiba get involuthongs escalate quickly, look I’m out now you say he won’t I say a cornered mad man would let’s leave it at that.
Why would China get involved? You still haven't explained that?

And even if they did, is that your deal breaker in supporting Ukraine? If China wants to be idiotic and support Putin's invasion militarily, we condemn them the same as we have Belarus and Iran.

That's more of a 'you' issue.

Instead of attacking, you could try asking for me to clarify, hence why I was so puzzled at your response. If you genuinely think that use of phosphorus bombs (which have been used) would garner the same international condemnation as the use of tactical nuclear weapons, I can't help you there.

But again, it was just an example of one of the many reasons why Putin isn't likely to use them. There are many others, and we can discuss them too, but I reckon we should leave it there.
Certainly wasn't attacking. Simply pointing out that Putin has already totally shown disregard for International law, so holding nucs up against that law wasn't a good argument.

My view is that should he use them then yes, NATO would escalate.

Will he use them? I don't rule it out on the basis of Putin's state of mind and wanting a legacy

Do I want to see them used? of course not.

Grade A nonsense here. What possible purpose would a "dirty bomb" have? Same response from NATO, but zero destructive power and makes it much more difficult for a Russian advance.
Depends on the rationale and timing for their use.

He may want to try and further break the resolve of Ukrainian civilians
He may eventually concede hae has lost and thinks fuck it

Depends on the rationale and timing for their use.

He may want to try and further break the resolve of Ukrainian civilians
He may eventually concede hae has lost and thinks fuck it
You are assuming he could unilaterally deploy nukes at that point. If he’s lost, it’s doubtful he’ll have the authority and/or necessary support to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.