Russian invasion of Ukraine

It ain't helping shit for pootin, he just had the US president on his door step saying he will keep supporting Ukraine.
And there was fuck all he could do about it, made him look weak to his fetal alcohol syndrome serfs.

Furthermore, pootin hasn't visited Donetsk. And it has not gone unnoticed by his war bloggers.

b403z1s7jdja1.jpg

About 2km North of Donetsk Airport is Opytne.
Go from Opytne Southwest 5km to Pisky.
In this area is around 13-15 regiments of Russian troops,roughly 10-12k.
That's a lot of troops in such a narrow gap.....gotta be lining up some strike here.
I think Kreminna in Luhansk Region is gonna buckle soon also.

Slava Ukraini.

I think you grossly underestimate the impact this has had on relations between Russia and Western Europe, both on a geopolitical and micro level.

I think it is incumbent upon those of us who see the logic and potential existential nature of our resistance to Russian aggression to not allow an appeasement mindset to take root. I think Russia’s SM influence has waned considerably in the last twelve months, which will help in that regard.

I can’t see Russia having the same energy hold over Western Europe ever again. I would say the prospects of that within the next generation are virtually nil.

Russians as individuals will be singled out going forward, both in terms of restrictions around how they allocate and spend their wealth, and how they are treated when they are tourists. I think they will receive a much more hostile reception when they holiday elsewhere, for example.

You also assume Russia can sustain severe losses indefinitely but this is wrong. There will come a point, just like the US in Vietnam, where those losses come at too high a political cost. They cannot keep losing 1,000 a day indefinitely and simply shrug it off. The maths don’t lie.

Words like ‘never’ in terms of reparations are easy to throw around, but I don’t see how you can discount that possibility in its entirety. Russia should and will pay one way or another. I consider using the seized assets of the money stolen by the Oligarchs on Ukrainian infrastructure is a form of reparation.

I think there is a tendency for some to assume that certain things are immutable, and your recent posts on this thread suggest you are one of them, but history teaches us again and again that things can change on a fundamental level when events take over. This principle is the reason the Romanovs were shot in a basement and why the US is no longer a colony of the UK, or even in the Commonwealth.

It’s the same attitude that gave Putin the confidence and conviction to invade a year ago. The notion that things would just carry on in the same vein and Western Europe would just take it on the chin as they had done previously. He was wrong because things don’t always stay the same, irrespective - sometimes the camel’s back gets broken, just like with the Romanovs or the Declaration of Independence. It’s the same attitude that most football journalists displayed in the run in to 2012, assuming United would finish the job off because that just they way things were and because they always had previously.

Things can and do change, because some events cause a seismic shift in the landscape.

Assuming things will simply revert to broadly how they were before ignores the chaotic nature of the universe we live in. I believe this war has fundamentally changed the geopolitical landscape and assuming Russia will be allowed to exploit and wield the same amount of power over Western Europe in a decade is overly simplistic wholly wrong.

Things don’t always go back to what they were and in this instance too much disruption has occurred for that to happen. I think the nature of the relationship between Russia (and its people) and the rest of Europe has fundamentally changed for the next generation (at least) as a result of this invasion and how the subsequent conflict has been prosecuted - and the assumptions you make around Russian tentacles reasserting themselves will not happen.

You say Russia will be wiser, but appear to assume Western Europe will not, but nothing in the course of the last twelve months would suggest the Russian state was capable of displaying any form of wisdom. Quite the opposite.
I normally don't read long posts but so glad I did read all of this.

Top post and agree with all of it.

It ain't helping shit for pootin, he just had the US president on his door step saying he will keep supporting Ukraine.
And there was fuck all he could do about it, made him look weak to his fetal alcohol syndrome serfs.
Hahaha

Even after almost a year of the war, and prior to that the fascist Trump bro-mance, and prior to that the posturing and invasions of multiple other countries, it’s still astounding that people believe anything that Russia/Putin says…

Russia/Putin is a fascist dictatorship , the invasion of sovereign Ukraine, was a fascist invasion , the Ukrainian’s led by a Jewish ex-comedian are not a fascist state.

It’s holding two completely contrarian views - support ‘defensive’ Russia (despite it being a fascist dictatorship with a history of offensive attacks), against ‘fascist/Nazi offensive’ Ukraine (despite it being a democracy currently led by a Jewish man, that has not got any history of any offensive acts).

Russian base destroyed at Kyrylivka,about 13km Southeast of Vuhledar.
Ammon warehouse destroyed at Hola Prystan,Kherson Region.
Shit seems to be getting busier in Kherson Region,a lot of strikes recently.

Slava Ukraini.

Russian base destroyed at Kyrylivka,about 13km Southeast of Vuhledar.
Ammon warehouse destroyed at Hola Prystan,Kherson Region.
Shit seems to be getting busier in Kherson Region,a lot of strikes recently.

Slava Ukraini.
Surely these must be running out of ammo the amount of ammo warehouses that have been destroyed is insane.

Ukraine will of taken a considerable amount of losses mate,there is no doubt about that.......I said it very early on in the thread "Ukraine will not back down".
I think some on here thought I may be a bit mental,when I posted it.
There is a phrase that's been going since this invasion started,you may of seen it....."If Russia stops fighting,there is no war....If Ukraine stops fighting,there is no Ukraine".
THEY WILL NOT STOP.

Slava Ukraini.
9 years on and they still don't understand.
Heroyam Slava!
277345354_5321310137933023_6373686892980597009_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.