Russian invasion of Ukraine

Posted last week or at weekend to keep an eye on Mykilske and Pavlivka....one just Southwest of Vuhledar and the other just Southeast.
A Russian base and equipment been hit at Volnovaka,about 20km Southeast of the above mentioned.
This is where their reinforcements and supply was coming from.
Was a HIMARS strike.

Slava Ukraini.

Surely these must be running out of ammo the amount of ammo warehouses that have been destroyed is insane.

Think both sides are running out hence why Russia is asking China for stuff and NATO looking to ramp up production from their side. The shelling from both sides has been non stop for over a year.

Think both sides are running out hence why Russia is asking China for stuff and NATO looking to ramp up production from their side. The shelling from both sides has been non stop for over a year.
They are both running low apparently,Russians running low on artillery equipment also.
This is what I was saying the other day,when I posted...big advantage Ukraine,they can hit with precision and Russia can't.
Ukrainian forces don't need to fire shitloads,they can fire at their will and take shit out with one rocket.
Obviously they got HIMARS,Vilkha and Excalibur which very rarely miss target.
Shitload of HIMARS ammo in the next package,by the way.

Slava Ukraini.

Russia must have had incredible stock piles.

They will have built up huge amounts from the Cold War. They are firing North Korean ammo as well, if this kicked off into a wider conflict they’d be giving their conscripts bow and arrows to go to war with. They are up shit creek as a military power if they haven’t got the ability to over power a smaller nation with less equipment than them in Ukraine.

Putin's State of the Nation is pretty much what the tweet just above says.

I've not been listening that closely but there doesn't appear to be anything negative at all going on.
I particularly liked one standing applause section provoked him to point out that it was entirely unplanned!

They will have built up huge amounts from the Cold War. They are firing North Korean ammo as well, if this kicked off into a wider conflict they’d be giving their conscripts bow and arrows to go to war with. They are up shit creek as a military power if they haven’t got the ability to over power a smaller nation with less equipment than them in Ukraine.
The sooner this is over with life still on earth the better. Hoping that dwarf nonce gets a date with the devil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.