Russian invasion of Ukraine

Can anyone tell me have Ukraine gained any land back from the 2014 invasion yet? Or is that what Bakhmut is all about?
No, Ukraine hasn't. What is has gained is around half the territory taken in the invasion last year
Bakhmut has no real strategic importance. It's is a matter of pride for Russia as they've been trying to take it since the initial invasion in 2014
As fa's as Ukraine is concerned It's two fold.
1/It's somewhere to bog the Russians down and kill plenty
2/ By occupying the Russians at Bakhmut it means somewhere else isn't being destroyed

I'm pretty sure..but may be wrong, that Putin said no more encroachment from nato- no more encroachment from Russia. This was some sort of agreement? So why the fuck NATO and Ukraine started talks....makes you wonder who is profiting from this shit show. Surely not Biden and his son's ties to Ukraine??

I'm pretty sure..but may be wrong, that Putin said no more encroachment from nato- no more encroachment from Russia. This was some sort of agreement? So why the fuck NATO and Ukraine started talks....makes you wonder who is profiting from this shit show. Surely not Biden and his son's ties to Ukraine??
You are wrong. And anyway, even if he had, why would anyone believe a single word that **** says?

You believe anything that nonce says?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.