Russian invasion of Ukraine

It woukd appear the UK is living rent free in Putin's head, baring in mind he found time to talk about the CofE in his speech - like he has time to think about it.
Telegraph article: https://archive.ph/6JvcI
The king visiting the training Ukraine troops put that in his head we don’t normally feature that much in his rousing speech

This 10000000000%

Thank fuck Trump is not handling this invasion
If he was, Ukraine would now be part of Russia and Zelenskyy would have been murdered along with hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians. Also Russia would be planning their invasion of Poland and the Baltic states following the collapse of NATO after the US withdrawal.

Can anyone tell me have Ukraine gained any land back from the 2014 invasion yet? Or is that what Bakhmut is all about?

I doubt trump would of let NATO to flirt with Ukraine, therefore no invasion from Russia. That was Putin's line in the sand. Apparently. Instead it's a big fucking mess, and a lot of innocent people on both sides dead. What is an acceptable outcome?

I doubt trump would of let NATO to flirt with Ukraine, therefore no invasion from Russia. That was Putin's line in the sand. Apparently. Instead it's a big fucking mess, and a lot of innocent people on both sides dead. What is an acceptable outcome?

Absolute bollocks.
NATO is simply an excuse for a land grab and an attempt to resurrect the USSR...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.