Russian invasion of Ukraine

Hunter? Or Joseph?
survey-captcha-example.png

Say hello to Vlad will you
I am siding with no one. Totally neutral. I don't agree Russia should of invaded any county, but I also don't think NATO flirting with Ukraine was very wise. There is no good outcome from this. But to say Trump would of made this worse is embarrassing. My conspiracy mind has questions about money laundering and hunter bidens involvement in Ukraine. Maybe that's just me, but that's only my opinion, I have to question things like that.

The only thing that could end this with the least devastation is that someone close to Putin takes him out, and who ever takes over can come to the negotiation table. And NATO back down, and stop poking the bear.

Can anyone tell me have Ukraine gained any land back from the 2014 invasion yet? Or is that what Bakhmut is all about?
Im not sure to be honest,some was regained and was then taken again by the Russians.
Early on during the 2014 invasion,Kramatorsk,Slovyansk and Bakhmut was taken,but regained very quickly.

Slava Ukraini.

I'm pretty sure..but may be wrong, that Putin said no more encroachment from nato- no more encroachment from Russia. This was some sort of agreement? So why the fuck NATO and Ukraine started talks....makes you wonder who is profiting from this shit show. Surely not Biden and his son's ties to Ukraine??
So explain Crimea then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.