Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ironically,I mentioned them in an earlier post....GLSDB.
I can't confirm it,but,I think the Russians in Mariupol had a taste of them last night.
Feet on the ground are apparently saying,they was hit with something that hasn't been used before.
Hope it's true,but like I say,I can't confirm.

Slava Ukraini.
Good.
Possibly JDAM guided bomb conversion kits. Very cheap - although they won't be getting the bulk of these for a few weeks.
Both much cheaper than HIMARS.
Value for money - driving down the cost of defending Ukraine against aggression.

Last edited:
With the various things in the pipeline you wonder how long the Crimea bridge will last and the black sea fleet. If that bridge goes then it's difficult to see how the Russian occupation is sustainable.
If they manage to take out that bridge, we'll have to start a gofundme page to rehome all of our resident bluemoon Russian trolls, the Ukrainian refugees have taken up all the usual spaces.

With the various things in the pipeline you wonder how long the Crimea bridge will last and the black sea fleet. If that bridge goes then it's difficult to see how the Russian occupation is sustainable.
I'd give the occupants of Crimea a deadline. Fuck off home to Russia before we demolish the bridge. Remain at your peril

This one is very interesting indeed. From reading up. JDAM's are plane launched and can be up to 2000kg.

The fact they are plane launched is very telling. and 2000kg! thats a very significant upgrade in punching power.

For reference.
HIMARS ammo( the standard stuff ) is < 100kg.
GLSDB is about 200kg.

This one is very interesting indeed. From reading up. JDAM's are plane launched and can be up to 2000kg.

The fact they are plane launched is very telling. and 2000kg! thats a very significant upgrade in punching power.

That landing on some dug in trenches, ammo depot, bunkers etc will do some damage. The Russians don’t have this type of precision in their targeting apart from their cruise missiles which are becoming depleted.

The Russians don’t seem to notice the drones dropping small munitions on them. A JDAM dropping in unannounced would be even more terrifying. How do they go to sleep at night in trenches with that amount of threat and jeopardy around?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.