Russian invasion of Ukraine

I am siding with no one. Totally neutral. I don't agree Russia should of invaded any county, but I also don't think NATO flirting with Ukraine was very wise. There is no good outcome from this. But to say Trump would of made this worse is embarrassing. My conspiracy mind has questions about money laundering and hunter bidens involvement in Ukraine. Maybe that's just me, but that's only my opinion, I have to question things like that.

The only thing that could end this with the least devastation is that someone close to Putin takes him out, and who ever takes over can come to the negotiation table. And NATO back down, and stop poking the bear.

Loving the anti trump posts on here, like the invasion of Ukraine happened on his watch. Bizarre.

95.5 percent of voters in Crimea voted to be a Russian state.

Careful folks, Bluemoon is on Pootins radar again, he's unleashed his army of trolls on us

No let up for the Russians in Mariupol.....getting plenty of strikes this morning.

Slava Ukraini.
Looking at this and some other sites over the last 24hrs do we think Ukraine has started a large offensive?

Personally I thought they may have been waiting for the new tanks and armoured vehicles

Looking at this and some other sites over the last 24hrs do we think Ukraine has started a large offensive?

Personally I thought they may have been waiting for the new tanks and armoured vehicles
If they can put the Russians on the back foot and keep them there until the new supplies and equipment arrive the shock impact of their arrival could prove decisive. Risky but strategically brilliant if they can pull it off.

To me it looks like an attempt to reduce the chances of significant Russian attacks on the anniversary, put them on the back foot leaving them no option but to defend. We'll see what happens in a couple of days I guess

I actually think,it's more of a "drive them back as far as possible" scenario,over the next week or so.
Ukraine is on the verge(next 2-3 week) of "Rasputitsa".
This could last to the arse end of May,"could".......I'm just thinking,drive them back as far as possible and once the mud comes,just pick them off,as they won't be doing much moving about.
In the meantime,Ukraine could position artillery etc,plus get new equipment in place,so when Rasputitsa is over,its game on.
I think this is what the new shipment of HIMARS ammo is going to be for,as well as GLSDB........I could be well off the mark though,just opinion.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.