Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russians attacked 18 settlements through the night,in the East...no gain.
Russian fuel storage hit and destroyed at Troits'ke,Luhansk Region.
Kacha Airfield in Crimea attacked by Ukrainian drones....dunno if anything was damaged.

Slava Ukraini.

The Ukrainians won’t accept that and you’re chatting shit.
At this point it looks like the Russian position is going to get worse. So why would UKR agree anything at this point.

And if they stop with the line as it is now Russia has hardly achieved anything, it would nit look good for Putin to stop now. He has to hope he can turn it around and find a way out that doesn't look like failure.

So it won't be concluded anytime soon.

It's unfeasible, Squirels are too quick to catch and if you shoot them there woukd be too many pellets in the fayre served up.
My dog Jasper wants me to have a squirel for lunch, he keeps trying to catch one and bring it back to me for a reward (the mind set of an English Springer Spaniel).
Sadly for him, and luckily for me, they are too quick for him to catch - even when stunned after falling from a tree top and bouncing the shed roof. He got so close to that one though.
Reminds me of that classic Spike joke on Q8!!
"A man was arrested today in Hyde Park for feeding the squirrels - he was feeding them to his dog.."

As i posted earlier.....All is in place.

The army of the Russian Federation does not know in which direction to advance - British intelligence.

Slava Ukraini.

At this point it looks like the Russian position is going to get worse. So why would UKR agree anything at this point.

And if they stop with the line as it is now Russia has hardly achieved anything, it would nit look good for Putin to stop now. He has to hope he can turn it around and find a way out that doesn't look like failure.

So it won't be concluded anytime soon.

Yeah, the dynamic seems to be that the Ukrainians believe they're winning and will defeat or at least significantly push back the Russians, so have no incentive to negotiate on basis of current territory held.

The Russians believe the West will run out of patience and stop supporting Ukraine in the long term, so they'll eventually win, nullifying their humiliation to date, so they have no incentive to negotiate

[all of which is just the practicalities, ignoring the moral aspect that Russia is conducting brutal, illegal and fascist war]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.