Russian invasion of Ukraine

The problem for Russia is that it has tried to redraw the map but the small gains have been at huge expense and western support is ramping up. Its a war of economic attrition. Russia running out of equipment, ammo and willing fighters. Ukraine also have limitations but clearly the better supply lines. It feels like the Russian side are closer to a breaking point but it is a massive country, they could find a million men to conscript but would Putin have the political capital to face down the backlash and how many can they supply with basic kit let alone advanced weapons.
They can give them spades.

Don't be stupid enough to believe the Russkie propaganda that Russkies control 85% of the land they want:

If everything they say is true, are you eating squirrels in restaurants?

It's unfeasible, Squirels are too quick to catch and if you shoot them there woukd be too many pellets in the fayre served up.
My dog Jasper wants me to have a squirel for lunch, he keeps trying to catch one and bring it back to me for a reward (the mind set of an English Springer Spaniel).
Sadly for him, and luckily for me, they are too quick for him to catch - even when stunned after falling from a tree top and bouncing the shed roof. He got so close to that one though.

Last edited:
Mobik Slaughter - Another Mobik regiment is wiped out.

Tanks are dead. Long live combined arms.
Why the Russians are doomed to failure, but Ukrainian sucess isn't guaranteed without training in the art of combined arms warfare.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.