Russian invasion of Ukraine

Luhansk Region....
3 Russian Uragan MLRS,hiding in trees....2 close together and the other about 100 yards away.
Ukrainian artillery hit the 2 together,big explosion,rocket flies out of one of the ones hit,and hits the one 100 yards away.....I kid you not.
3 MLRS in 1 shot.

Slava Ukraini.
Think it's these

Luhansk Region....
3 Russian Uragan MLRS,hiding in trees....2 close together and the other about 100 yards away.
Ukrainian artillery hit the 2 together,big explosion,rocket flies out of one of the ones hit,and hits the one 100 yards away.....I kid you not.
3 MLRS in 1 shot.

Slava Ukraini.
You’ll be telling us next that Haaland once scored from 4 rebounds in a single match.

US being pretty provacative tonight, putting a B52 bomber through Kaliningrad air space about 60km off the coast at low (10000) level (Noble41 - callsign). Not sure where it came from - transponder only appeared over Norwat, but it refuelled just south of Gdansk with a tanker.

These can carry nukes, and fired from there would be only minutes before they reached targets.

Response to the drone being downed I would imagine.

It looks like this is all the UK and US fault!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.