Russian invasion of Ukraine

It looks like this is all the UK and US fault!!

Considering it quotes a known Russian propaganda video outlet (Hindustan times from India), not exactly the best information.

Could it be true? Sure but its cherry picked to be supercharged pro-Russia footage since India loves Russia.

Hopefully after seeing how horrible Russia's weapons are performing in the real world.. India can come to its senses and start allying with the West and buying Western weaponry but I doubt it.

Most likely they will just double down on idiocy!
Propaganda > common sense!

Last edited:
Ukrainian forces right outside and attacking Robotyne,Zaporizhzhia Region....about 20km Northeast of Tokmak.
Take Robotyne and all roads from Crimea will be covered.
Anything coming across the Sea of Azov to Mariupol all along the coast to Crimea,will also be covered.
Spring come early :)

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
Considering it quotes a known Russian propaganda video outlet (Hindustan times from India), not exactly the best information.

Could it be true? Sure but its cherry picked to be supercharged pro-Russia footage since India loves Russia.

Hopefully after seeing how horrible Russia's weapons are performing in the real world.. India can come to its senses and start allying with the West and buying Western weaponry but I doubt it.

Most likely they will just double down on idiocy!
Propaganda > common sense!

Modi is another populist de facto dictator trying to clamp down on press freedom and turn India into another Putin style illiberal "democracy"
The opposition are going to have to coalesce as they seem to be doing in Turkey against the populist/nationalist Erdogan. The geo-politics of all this beginning to play out slowly but surely

Mental......

The Russian pilots involved in the drone incident over the Black Sea will receive a special award. This was reported by Russian Defense Minister Shoigu.
Would this not confirm an attack on a NATO country?
Not a country,but you know what i mean.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
Mental......

The Russian pilots involved in the drone incident over the Black Sea will receive a special award. This was reported by Russian Defense Minister Shoigu.

Slava Ukraini.
Imagine how this is being reported back in the motherland. Heroic Russian pilots in technological super aircraft down evil Yankee flyboys in their aging Cold War machine

Mental......

Would this not confirm an attack on a NATO country?
Not a country,but you know what i mean.

Slava Ukraini.
I see Forte10 is over the black sea this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.