Russian invasion of Ukraine

Why they singling out Anglo Saxons, what about the Normans and the Vikings ffs.

Completely off topic, but just out of interest, the Normans were vikings - literally "Northmen".

William the Conqueror was a descendant of King Rollo, the viking conqueror of what became Normandy.

I promise I'm not making this up!

Righto, as you were.

Completely off topic, but just out of interest, the Normans were vikings - literally "Northmen".

William the Conqueror was a descendant of King Rollo, the viking conqueror of what became Normandy.

I promise I'm not making this up!

Righto, as you were.

Yeah I watched Vikings and read up on him after mad story isn't it. I always think of them as 2 separate groups as they were culturally different.

Why they singling out Anglo Saxons, what about the Normans and the Vikings ffs.

My Partner is Thai. Currently working at Massage Shop ( not that kind) which is ruSSian owned - I know, they just happen to be buying lots of business's at the moment.

Anywho, she was massaging a ruSSian woman who asked where her boyfriend was from. My Partner said from UK. The ruSSian woman starting laughing and said it won't be long now until ruSSia wins and will destroy the UK - less than a year in fact.

My Partner keeps hearing how ruSSia will destroy the UK because it's small, not strong like them.

Fcuking deluded or what?

We are inside their heads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.