Russian invasion of Ukraine

My Partner is Thai. Currently working at Massage Shop ( not that kind) which is ruSSian owned - I know, they just happen to be buying lots of business's at the moment.

Anywho, she was massaging a ruSSian woman who asked where her boyfriend was from. My Partner said from UK. The ruSSian woman starting laughing and said it won't be long now until ruSSia wins and will destroy the UK - less than a year in fact.

My Partner keeps hearing how ruSSia will destroy the UK because it's small, not strong like them.

Fcuking deluded or what?

We are inside their heads.
They are the most insecure nation on earth.

russia seriously going to destroy their population, they already have a lower male pop than required. Destroying their economy and the workforce at the same time is a 200iq move.

If that’s what it takes then yes, they seriously are. The tipping point for Russia is where the supply of soon to be dead recruits fails to keep pace with the causalities. The tipping point for Ukraine where supply of defenders fails to keep pace with causalities. In Russian minds Ukraine will reach that point long before them and they have only just started to scratch the surface of their pool of walking dead so they may well have a valid point. Western weapons and Ukrainian valour will keep Ukraine in the fight for much much longer but there is a tapering point where supplies run out. The idea that western powers are prepared to enter a war economy to provide never ending support is, sadly, fanciful - even if a couple wanted to without Germany and US involvement it’s going to fall on its sword and I just don’t see either of them doing it - even if they indebted Ukraine realistically for how long and for how much will have limits. It cost this country all its wealth that took over a 100 years to amass from two world wars and we were the worlds superpower at the time.

I’ve absolutely no doubt Ukraine will have significant victories this year but there will come a point they run out of momentum as Russia is able to push more meat into smaller pockets and as much as it pains me at some point we have to be realistic. Ukraine isn’t about to invade Russia and bring about regime change. Without that regime change in Russia there is no change in ideology and at some point Zelensky is going to have to consider what is the minimum acceptable to Ukraine - and that is sadly not going to be his ideal outcome of reclaiming all lands. Zelensky is going to want, at a minimum, to continue to stake a claim over all of Ukraine and rightly so. Perhaps some devolved government where Ukraine keeps its territorial integrity but Russia has some sort of say in the regions of Donbas and Crimea is a path both sides can accept with U.N. peacekeepers (ideally NATO but zero chance of that) monitoring it. Assuming there is no agitation (which of course there will be because Russian’s can’t help themselves) then In a generation or 3, once hatred of Russia subsides, then maybe referendum can be held to decide on the long term future of those regions.

Of course before that point there is always the possibility that I will be shocked and there will be a regime change in Russia or Putin will suddenly get some fucking self respect and put his hand up admit he is a nonce **** and hand himself in with the nearest authorities for trail.

We live in their heads rent free. We should make the most of it and have our navy and raf wind the cunts up 24/7.

They hate the U.K. but they don’t mind buying up half of the property in Mayfair etc. They didn’t seem to have any objections in sending their sons and daughters off to British Universities. Reminded me of a panicked Fergie rambling on about The Welcome To Manchester poster, he scurried off into the distance after that and so will this lot of nonces.

There is a report in the Times today that says Russia has no problem in importing western goods via China and the republics such as KhazakStan. One example it gives is a Smartwatch can be ordered on line for 24 hour delivery. The allies are apparently considering secondary sanctions against offending countries. Turkey is racking up record exports to Russia. Hmmm….

Sadly this is true. Some western firms are busting sanctions through various intermediaries. Get one with the biggest evidence and chuck the CEO in nick. That should focus a few boardroom minds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.