Russian invasion of Ukraine

I wonder if that's why the Chinese are pushing for peace now?
There are many, many reasons and if that's one it's a very minor one. They've no reason to care what territory Russia holds or doesn't hold to it's west. The Chinese have the Russians over a barrel for decades to come regardless of what happens now, there's no profit to them in this war continuing.

Supply trainline hit,Briansk Region,Russia.
About 100km from border.

Slava Ukraini.
The bbc report says near the 136km marker, which would put it around Unecha according to google earth.

Not far from a town called Suzemka (NW of Kharkiv), which the bbc quotes as being shelled by Ukraine resulting in 4 deaths there. Can't see much of significance near the town, but it does have a railway junction, so maybe a potential supply line.

The bbc report says near the 136km marker, which would put it around Unecha according to google earth.

Not far from a town called Suzemka (NW of Kharkiv), which the bbc quotes as being shelled by Ukraine resulting in 4 deaths there. Can't see much of significance near the town, but it does have a railway junction, so maybe a potential supply line.
Wasnt sure exactly where it was,so i just measured Briansk.

Slava Ukraini.

Once the yanks have good adverts for their weapons they'll agree with China to setting up a peace deal. Russian will want territory and Ukraine protection.

I predict Donbas becoming Russian in return for their acceptance of Ukraine becoming part of NATO.
I keep asking this question when the issue of a negotiated settlement is raised, and am yet to receive an adequate or meaningful response, but I’ll try again:

What is the point in doing a deal with a country that manifestly won’t keep to it?

Or do you think they will?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.