Russian invasion of Ukraine

I like it, good old fashioned shithousery from Poland. They can dish it out but can’t take it.

They really do not like em round here. I've seen a few bits of edgelord graffiti recently supporting Russia but by the next day it's covered.

Funnily enough the "Kill Putin" written in marker all over the place remains...

russian surrenders to drones after seeing his mate off himself.

Very nsfw.

If only this would be seen in russia ffs.

Actually happy for the guy, looked like a fucking film when he was crossing no man's land with shells exploding around him. Fair play to the drones for showing mercy even though the russians do not reciprocate.

Actually happy for the guy, looked like a fucking film when he was crossing no man's land with shells exploding around him. Fair play to the drones for showing mercy even though the russians do not reciprocate.

Looks like he was looking at another drone and shit it when it dropped a canister of instructions for surrender thinking it was another grenade. Like you say though no such luck for reciprocation.

Edit: View from the other drone involved...SFWish

Last edited:
With him being filmed and stating his name - I wonder if there is any come back for his family

Here is my prediction.
The Ukrainian offensive will begin on the evening of the 19th May.
Not rocket science.
Rasputia (mud season) will be over in the south and it's a new moon so the Russian’s lack of night vision will be a huge advantage to Ukraine.
It's certainly very close.
Yesterday,commanders spent most of their day personally thanking and praising their soldiers...i was told it was "very surreal"
Zelensky and Zaluzhny were also thanking people via video link,as was all the Ukrainian top brass.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.