Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukrainian Forces now moved to 4km Northwest of Donetsk Airport.
From the North,also 4km.
From the Northeast 2km...and from the West 5km.

Slava Ukraini.
They could of course just continue to push like they have been doing for a few days and press harder where the Russian lines give. Less risky.

They could of course just continue to push like they have been doing for a few days and press harder where the Russian lines give.
Think they are getting ready for rotation,pretty sure they have a couple of days ago around the Marinka area.
And I think we all know what's gonna happen once rotation is complete.
Last couple of days,Ukrainian Forces have been concentrating on causing panic and confusion.
They have been synchronising attacks with MLRS,Artillery,Mortars and swarms of drones.
Electronic Warfare Stations,Air Defence,Artillery and especially Surveillance Drones have been targeted with pinpoint accuracy.

Slava Ukraini.

Here is my prediction.
The Ukrainian offensive will begin on the evening of the 19th May.
Not rocket science.
Rasputia (mud season) will be over in the south and it's a new moon so the Russian’s lack of night vision will be a huge advantage to Ukraine.
The alternative will be to wait for the next but 1 new moon on the 18th June.
Which may happen as the delivery of promised western kit has been too slow (IMHO).

View attachment 78528

T-62 tank (first produced in 1961) spotted with anti drone technology fitted. The scope of the equipment the Russians have goes down whilst Ukraine are rolling Leapords, Challengers and Bradley’s onto the battle field. Poor conscripts having to go to war in that shed.
It's crazy mate.....I just mentioned rotation.
Ukraine are about to put thousands of fresh,highly trained soldiers onto the battlefield...The Russians however continue to use drunk convicts along with soldiers who have never even seen a gun,let alone fire one...The trained Russians must be exhausted as they have no replacements,and are expected to use the lumps of shit in your picture.
Add to it,Ukraine's fresh,highly trained "Cyborgs" will be equipped with 600 different types of weapon,they have been expertly trained to use to their max.
Many of these weapons,the Russians won't of even heard of,never mind know their capabilities.
THEY DONT STAND A FUCKIN CHANCE.

Slava Ukraini.

It's crazy mate.....I just mentioned rotation.
Ukraine are about to put thousands of fresh,highly trained soldiers onto the battlefield...The Russians however continue to use drunk convicts along with soldiers who have never even seen a gun,let alone fire one...The trained Russians must be exhausted as they have no replacements,and are expected to use the lumps of shit in your picture.
Add to it,Ukraine's fresh,highly trained "Cyborgs" will be equipped with 600 different types of weapon,they have been expertly trained to use to their max.
Many of these weapons,the Russians won't of even heard of,never mind know their capabilities.
THEY DONT STAND A FUCKIN CHANCE.

Slava Ukraini.
Neither do they deserve a chance

Think this deserves a slot here as I am sure the U.S elections next year are playing an important role in the timing of this counter offensive and this was also raised as a crucial point by a U.S correspondent on Newsnight recently when they were discussing the strategy around what any counteroffensive would look like and what goals the West would be hoping to achieve to continue with their full support.

View attachment 78528

T-62 tank (first produced in 1961) spotted with anti drone technology fitted. The scope of the equipment the Russians have goes down whilst Ukraine are rolling Leapords, Challengers and Bradley’s onto the battle field. Poor conscripts having to go to war in that shed.
love the built in sun canopy ;-)

I don't see any need to rush on the counter offensive. Don't see any evidence that Russia are gaining strength and therefore any reason to go sooner rather than later.

I also doubt the lunar cycle is as influential as it once was given modern tech. I suspect their is a lot analysis and planning going on right now. But not a rush to jump in as I suspect their is scope for a big break out if they play this right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.