Russian invasion of Ukraine

My grasp of history is poor I'm afraid but it seems history may be repeating itself according to some of the latest posts on this thread.
Regarding Mr P. is it possible he also has not been made aware of this or does he effectively claim that he was not foreman on those jobs?

My grasp of history is poor I'm afraid but it seems history may be repeating itself according to some of the latest posts on this thread.
Regarding Mr P. is it possible he also has not been made aware of this or does he effectively claim that he was not foreman on those jobs?
By many accounts he lives in an 'information vacuum' - he's gotten rid of too many of the honest people around him and surrounded himself with a small circle of yes men. They're not going to take on the consequences of delivering him bad news.

Yes, but I was referring to the comments of the ex-Russian commander who was talking about strikes deep into Russia.
I get that.
Possibly a desire for Russia to scare us all that this will trigger escalation to nuclear level.
It's bollox - I'm sure Russia will blow the world up to win a propaganda point.
The west does not accept that occupied Ukraine is part of Russia. End-of

There's no advantage on the battlefield by using a tactical nuke and unless they are aiming it outside the current battlezones say Kyiv then they actually will be endangering their own troops.

Using a tactical nuke would be used as a statement of power by the kremlin but it would be the end game for putin and anyone associated with him in my opinion.
They would lose Chinese support if they used a nuke.

The latest entry in the Rissian "Turret Toss" Competition.

5 seconds to come back down after the ammo detonation is 2.5 seconds to drop from peak altitude
d=vi*t + 1/2*a*t^2
vi is 0 t is 2.5, a = 9.8
d = 30.625m
A very Impressive turret toss that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.