Russian invasion of Ukraine

Imagine being on the receiving end of a daily pounding, knowing that small amounts of ground are constantly being given up, either in your salient or further along the line, and all the time knowing that the full offensive hasn’t even begun. That would be psychologically draining.

Fun fact. Hitler got as far as occupying Crimea. Got bogged down trying to seize and hold a non strategic city. Lost the city, had a breakdown then lost the war.
Poorly trained and supplied troops getting bogged down in Crimea over a Ukrainian winter and waiting for a counteroffensive, where have we seen this before...

Should Ukraine really hit targets on the scale that ex Russian commander predicts deep in Russia, I wonder if Russia respond with something really nasty in Ukraine like a tactical nuke?

Should Ukraine really hit targets on the scale that ex Russian commander predicts. I wonder if Russia respond with something really nasty in Ukraine like a tactical nuke?
There's no advantage on the battlefield by using a tactical nuke and unless they are aiming it outside the current battlezones say Kyiv then they actually will be endangering their own troops.

Using a tactical nuke would be used as a statement of power by the kremlin but it would be the end game for putin and anyone associated with him in my opinion.

Love this show it should replace Lorraine in the morning.

This guy is very good and a refreshing change from the usual verbal diarrhea served up by most of them. I posted that clip and another yesterday in teh same show where he spoke about the reality of the situation on the ground and how russia is perceived internationally. His best line was 'we need to stop taking information tranquilisers'.

Should Ukraine really hit targets on the scale that ex Russian commander predicts deep in Russia, I wonder if Russia respond with something really nasty in Ukraine like a tactical nuke?
I thought part of the agreement of NATO supplying missiles was that they are only to be used in occupied areas of Ukraine?

Of course NATO could be bluffing with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.