Russian invasion of Ukraine

I’m not sure that’s true. Despite their pathological paranoia about being invaded, the reality is that they haven’t been subject to any attack from a foreign power on their soil for about 80 years.

A combination of those two factors means they are psychologically ill-equipped to deal with these attacks, especially in the more lavish quarters of their two main cities.
this nation is always needs the enemy, in the 18th century Sweden and Turkey, in the 19th England and France, Germany and USA in the 20th.

Macron now saying “Negotiating with Putin may have to take priority over war crimes trial” according to the Guardian.

I’m really tired of this appeasing little wet lettuce. He’s a spineless little turd.
It reminds me of when we went into Iraq, News broke that even though the world knew what was going to happen, Russia and France were still trying to do a deal with Iraq for their oil. They even sent in SF to clear any and all materials that linked them but evidence had already been found.

France are so far up Russia’s arse, Macron should be hoofed out of NATO and left to fend for himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.