Russian invasion of Ukraine

Macron, I really don't know what to say about his latest statement:

He started by alluding to a remark in 2003 by then-French President Jacques Chirac, who said East European nations who backed the United States and Britain’s decision to invade Iraq - opposed by France and Germany, among others - had missed a “good opportunity to shut up”.
The remark turned relations frosty between East European countries, and it got much, much worse after Russia invaded Ukraine in February 2022. Easten Europe was simply exasperated with France and Germany’s aparant appeasement to Russia.

I'm not sure if Macron should be given some credit for his admission of having been wrong or whether he is saying Ukraine has one chance to be successful or it back to appeasing Russia.

I despair, I really do.
Anyone talking of negotiating with Putin needs to ask themselves one simple question: if you bought a car off someone for cash, and he promised to drop the car off the next day, and he didn’t, and kept the car, would you buy another one off him a few years later?

Anyone talking of negotiating with Putin needs to ask themselves one simple question: if you bought a car off someone for cash, and he promised to drop the car off the next day, and he didn’t, and kept the car, would you buy another one off him a few years later?
Brick his windows and torch the car.

Ok,a bit more on the mix up of a Ukrainian unit crossing into Belgorod.
RVC and Freedom of Russia have gone back into Belgorod.
Only this time,"APPARENTLY",they've gone in with......TANKS.
I can only think,as they have tanks,it was assumed it was Ukrainian Forces.

Slava Ukraini.
I quite like the notion of a bit of counter-annexing

Avdiivka surrounding areas....looking good...to give those who don't know,an idea.

South of Avdiivka,Ukrainian Forces are 1km from Opytne.
2km from Donetsk Airport,and 1km from Spartak.
East of Avdiivka,Ukrainian Forces are 1km from Kashtanove and 1km from Kruta Balka.
Northeast of Avdiivka,Ukrainian Forces are 2km from Kamyanka and 800yds South of it.
North of Avdiivka,Ukrainian Forces are 2km West of Krasnohorivka,2km South of it,and 500yds North of it.
Ukrainian forces HAVE advanced more at ALL the above places,but the bastard won't tell me.....72hrs,at least......but,I understand.

Slava Ukraini.

Exactly don’t negotiate with terrorists..smash their fucking heads in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.