Russian invasion of Ukraine

There are white nationalists in the UK army - and dubtless all other armies with white personnel.

What's your point?
Don't feed the Russian troll.
Not a Russian troll mate, just saying that the Ukrainian army shouldn't underestimate the threat of the Nazi's in their ranks. As someone rightly mentioned in the screenshot below, that could be a problem for Europe in the not so distant future

View attachment 82143
Why exaggerate the number of neo nazis ? ,

I wouldn't say a % of the Azov regiment which comprises say 900 to 2500 members , shall we say 25%? So 200 to 500 soldiers out of a likely total mobilised Ukraine army strength of 500,000. Ie less than 0.1%

Its not actually lots is it?

These guys now make a large part of the Ukrainian army.

Seems that exactly the opposite has happened - "these guys" are now a small minority in an army made up of ordinary people forced by circumstance into combat.

Ukraine had all sorts of problems prior to the invasion, but nevertheless is a democracy led by a Jew.

Whereas Russia is a fascist state led by a murderor.

This is an article from 2018

These guys now make a large part of the Ukrainian army. Talks about Nazis being extremely powerful in Ukraine just didn't start last year. Its been that way for years now. Anyone who denies that Ukraine has a Nazi problem is living in denial.
Direct from your 'article of proof'.

"To be clear, the Kremlin’s claims that Ukraine is a hornets’ nest of fascists are false: far-right parties performed poorly in Ukraine’s last parliamentary elections, and Ukrainians reacted with alarm to the National Militia’s demonstration in Kiev.'

You really need to stop digging !

This is an article from 2018

These guys now make a large part of the Ukrainian army. Talks about Nazis being extremely powerful in Ukraine just didn't start last year. Its been that way for years now. Anyone who denies that Ukraine has a Nazi problem is living in denial.
They don't make up a large part tho do they?

But hey if you think it justifies Russia's actions then good for you. But I don't see the relevance of you repeating Russian propaganda. Unless of course your a Russian and Putin fan?? Are you and if not why do you repeat Russian propaganda ?

I apologize to anyone who must have mistaken the point I was trying to make. I'm not on the side of the Russians. All I was just trying to point out is that it would be terrible if one of the neo Nazis got to the highest rank in the army after the war or if one possibly takes over from Zelensky in the future.

It'll be best for the Ukrainians to curb the situation before it gets out of hand. Reducing the number of neo-nazis to just a "handful" or turning a blind eye is how a supposedly minor situation could get out of hand in the future. It would be silly for anyone to think that I'm on the side of some guy who decided to roll up on another nation for no reason.

I apologize to anyone who must have mistaken the point I was trying to make. I'm not on the side of the Russians. All I was just trying to point out is that it would be terrible if one of the neo Nazis got to the highest rank in the army after the war or if one possibly takes over from Zelensky in the future.

It'll be best for the Ukrainians to curb the situation before it gets out of hand. Reducing the number of neo-nazis to just a "handful" or turning a blind eye is how a supposedly minor situation could get out of hand in the future. It would be silly for anyone to think that I'm on the side of some guy who decided to roll up on another nation for no reason.
Fair enough, but for clarity that wasn't the actual point you made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.