Russian invasion of Ukraine

What exactly have a done wrong? I'm highlighting articles that have mentioned the Nazi problem in the Ukrainian army and you're threatening to block me from the thread?
Well quoting articles from 5 years ago for a start, question do you think there are nazi's (nationalists) in the russian army (whats left of it) ?

There are certainly nationalists in the Ukraine army now, simply because they have been invaded on a bollocks pretence by another country, I'd be a fucking nationalist if that happened to my country too.

Fair enough, but for clarity that wasn't the actual point you made.
That was the point I was trying to make. I was trying to draw attention to the fact that there are certain Nazi elements in the Ukrainian army. Read through my previous posts. I never took a pro Russian stance. All I'm saying is these handful of Nazis could turn out to become a serious problem if not handled on time. Time and again history has repeated itself and the indoctrination of a people isn't exactly as difficult as we would like to think it is.

If Crimea becomes ‘waterless’ I can see the Kerch bridge being a huge traffic jam heading east very soon, as the last Russians leave.
Russia is basically doing a scorched earth policy… if Crimea has no water, not many people can live there. Essentially ‘if we can’t have it, then we’ll make it uninhabitable for you’
They have struggled for water in Crimea since 2014,when Ukraine stopped the supply after the Russians annexed Crimea.
Russians been transporting water across the Kerch bridge.

Slava Ukraini.

Well quoting articles from 5 years ago for a start, question do you think there are nazi's (nationalists) in the russian army (whats left of it) ?

There are certainly nationalists in the Ukraine army now, simply because they have been invaded on a bollocks pretence by another country, I'd be a fucking nationalist if that happened to my country too.
I quoted the article from 2018 because the user @Scottyboi said something about the neo nazi claim being started by Russia in 2022 so I was trying to set the record straight that Ukraine has been known to have a Nazi problem for decades now. Started as part of the Ukrainian mafia then they became the vigilante and now they are finding their way into the army. While their defense of their homeland remains admirable, we have to understand or rather remember what Nazis really stand for and what they represent. That's all I've been trying to say.

I apologize to anyone who must have mistaken the point I was trying to make. I'm not on the side of the Russians. All I was just trying to point out is that it would be terrible if one of the neo Nazis got to the highest rank in the army after the war or if one possibly takes over from Zelensky in the future.

It'll be best for the Ukrainians to curb the situation before it gets out of hand. Reducing the number of neo-nazis to just a "handful" or turning a blind eye is how a supposedly minor situation could get out of hand in the future. It would be silly for anyone to think that I'm on the side of some guy who decided to roll up on another nation for no reason.
I'm sorry, but as a "guest" here I dont normally have a go at the proper forum members, but you really need to wise up fella. If you had your way we would be calling in the thought police and we would be living a real life "Minority Report".
A 0.1% fascist element (as per another posters ready reckoning) in the army isnt going to go too far in changing the face of the country. Otherwise UK could be in the same boat as there will be small numbers of nutters in every country or forum even! I mean as the 0.1% of dippers on this forum am I going to usurp Ric as the glorious leader?

But back to the here and now....
Think it is down to the Russians shitting themselves about the looming attacks and are trying to delay it in part but also narrow the possible fronts.

Not a Russian troll mate, just saying that the Ukrainian army shouldn't underestimate the threat of the Nazi's in their ranks. As someone rightly mentioned in the screenshot below, that could be a problem for Europe in the not so distant future

View attachment 82143

I don’t know why we should be overly concerned just yet. The Ukrainians are fighting for their own country on the land the Russians stole off them. Europeans should still be worried about the land grabbing, murderers and child kidnapping Russian bastards.

Last edited:
I quoted the article from 2018 because the user @Scottyboi said something about the neo nazi claim being started by Russia in 2022 so I was trying to set the record straight that Ukraine has been known to have a Nazi problem for decades now. Started as part of the Ukrainian mafia then they became the vigilante and now they are finding their way into the army. While their defense of their homeland remains admirable, we have to understand or rather remember what Nazis really stand for and what they represent. That's all I've been trying to say.
Whatever you were trying to say, you were saying it badly, and winding other posters up (hence all the negative replies you've had).

Oh and you've not answered my question about the nazi's/facists/nationalists in russia's army, you know the ones who drove their tanks over people and cars last February, or dragged people out of their cars, and shot them, what about the bombing of a shelter with thousands of women and kids in it in Mariupol, were they all nazi's too.

As I said above give it (and yourself) a break, by not posting putin's propoganda.

Not a Russian troll mate, just saying that the Ukrainian army shouldn't underestimate the threat of the Nazi's in their ranks. As someone rightly mentioned in the screenshot below, that could be a problem for Europe in the not so distant future

View attachment 82143

This is a fair point. We should always be wary when crazed ideologists have a well equipped army… even if it is all fur coat and no knickers like Putin’s

I'm sorry, but as a "guest" here I dont normally have a go at the proper forum members, but you really need to wise up fella. If you had your way we would be calling in the thought police and we would be living a real life "Minority Report".
A 0.1% fascist element (as per another posters ready reckoning) in the army isnt going to go too far in changing the face of the country. Otherwise UK could be in the same boat as there will be small numbers of nutters in every country or forum even! I mean as the 0.1% of dippers on this forum am I going to usurp Ric as the glorious leader?

But back to the here and now....
Think it is down to the Russians shitting themselves about the looming attacks and are trying to delay it in part but also narrow the possible fronts.
Difference is the UK acknowledge the fact that these mad nutters are present in the society and they keep a tight leash on them. Most Ukrainians would rather just say that the talk of Nazis in the Ukrainian army is nothing but Russian propaganda and that is far from the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.