Russian invasion of Ukraine

Yes and Ukraine before that to close the road.

As I said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's just "failed", especially after a 3 1/2 m depth increase in the reservoir in a few months (it had gone down by a couple of metres before that).

The reservoir covers over 2000 sq km normally, so an increase in depth like that is a huge extra volume in water pressure.

I wouldnt be surprised if that has happened, with recent explosions weakening the dam further combined with an increase in the head of water the last few months resulting in its failure.

Small point but the volume / area if the reservoir is irrelevant, its only the head or difference in height that affects the water pressure.

This area has also been filled to maximum and the Russians have also blown the Dams... Zaporizhzhia Region.

Slava Ukraini.

Screenshot_20230607-093749_Earth.jpg

160 miles of extra frontline when the banks of the former reservoir dry up. Yes the resulting river will be reasonably wide but the Ukrainians have LOTS of bridging equipment.
An unintended consequence for the Russian's "Special Military Clusterfuck" perhaps?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.