Russian invasion of Ukraine

Now is surely the time to go for it with everything Ukraine has. The Russian troops will surely at least be having second thoughts is they are not retreating already.
all sorts of supply problems going to enter the game very soon,including food,give them a couple of days and my guess is they will withdraw without to much loss of life on the Ukraine side

I know their are considered arguments for sticking to the plan but I can’t help thinking that if executed correctly the Ukranian high command could make some tactical adjustments here in this window. If the kremlin and Wagner come to an agreement they could come back stronger as Wagner and prigozin who is a front line general are proven to be the better fighting outfit than the generals.

I've seen a video of wagner arresting some of them dragging them from cars etc.
There’s also mixed reporting on whether Kadyrov is totally loyal to Putin or has respect for the Wagner “warriors”. thinking Kadyrov’s forces are trying to be loyal to Putin but maybe their hearts aren’t in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.