Russian invasion of Ukraine

Now is surely the time to go for it with everything Ukraine has. The Russian troops will surely at least be having second thoughts is they are not retreating already.
Tough one that.

On one hand that's a valid argument, on the other hand they might be better sitting back and watching the Russians destroy themselves, and there's a risk that by attacking now the Russians will re-unify in the face of a common enemy.

If I were a Ukrainian general I'd be tempted to hold back and watch it play out for now.

all sorts of supply problems going to enter the game very soon,including food,give them a couple of days and my guess is they will withdraw without to much loss of life on the Ukraine side
Might seem the safe option, but it's also a big gamble. Things are moving so fast that there could be a new and much more effective leader in Moscow by this time tomorrow.

If I was Ukraine I wouldn't go all in just yet but for sure I'd be ramping up the pressure to see the reaction.

The Wagner leader has openly said the war in Ukraine was a sham and there was no valid reason to invade. So I think if has to be a positive step. But either way some Russian troops will be withdrawing.
He’s also said there the Russian MOD have betrayed Wagner by not giving them the weapons / ammunition to destroy Ukraine’s forces. Prigozhin and Putin are too horrible fookers.

You mean like Hindenburg thought Hitler could be controlled?

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster" (Nietzsche)
If it's oligarchs that want and end to the war fine.
Don't think it is though, Prigozhin's biggest beef with the Russian MOD is that they don't kill Ukrainians efficiently enough. Him in power is a bad idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.