Russian invasion of Ukraine

The entire " Mutiny" was crazy from start to finish. We can all only guess what the aim of Prigozhin was as he mobilised his troops and steamed towards Moscow.

Initially is three main gripes were,

The lack of supplies to progress.
The use of his mercenaries into " the meat grinder".
And the attempt to absorb his forces into the regular battalions.

My own guess is he could see his influence fading and he wanted out. And he appears, at least in the short term, to have gotten his way.

Ultimately, outside of Prigozhin getting what he wanted, the upside is that some of the most capable fighting men have been taken from the chess board.
Wagner forces were made up of two distinct groups. Well paid former service men contracted to fight for Wagner and criminals who once they served a fixed period would be freed back into society with a payoff to boot.
Neither of these groups will want to be doing the same job under a contract with the regular army as had been proposed. For the convicts would the promise of release be kept? Would the contacted mercenaries pay remain the same? Could they just leave when the contract they signed up for expired?
If I was from either group I'd be melting into the background and disappearing home asap.

They will back in Ukraine by middle of next week . You can’t just turn it off and especially troops of that ilk .
And that’s where the problems really start, both sides have already fired on each other numerous times, that’s before you consider the 40+ Russian lives lost yesterday. Imagine going to war and taking shots from all four sides, won’t half play on your mind. They can’t absorb Wagner troops into the regular units as that will cause even more issues, so their only option is to carve them up into small battalions holding defensive lines with limited weaponry & responsibilities, unless they feck em all off to Belarus it’s gonna be an ongoing problem whatever they do with them

And that’s where the problems really start, both sides have already fired on each other numerous times, that’s before you consider the 40+ Russian lives lost yesterday. Imagine going to war and taking shots from all four sides, won’t half play on your mind. They can’t absorb Wagner troops into the regular units as that will cause even more issues, so their only option is to carve them up into small battalions holding defensive lines with limited weaponry & responsibilities, unless they feck em all off to Belarus it’s gonna be an ongoing problem whatever they do with them
Can’t see it mate as the more I watch the more it was set up . Feel sorry for Ukraine as they are in the middle of thus usa/ uk battle with Russia in which the Ukraine soldiers are being sabre rattled by the west . I’ve always wanted this war over as it’s having a massive on the world and the economy but this country and America are stoking fires and making it worse . As for wagner forces first and foremost they are Russian and are patriots even though they are killers and pyshcopaths that’s why I was surprised by alot on here actually supporting the Wagner group who have slaughtered on mass Ukraine army and civilians .

Thoughts on Prigozhin's "March for Justuce"

Can’t see it mate as the more I watch the more it was set up . Feel sorry for Ukraine as they are in the middle of thus usa/ uk battle with Russia in which the Ukraine soldiers are being sabre rattled by the west . I’ve always wanted this war over as it’s having a massive on the world and the economy but this country and America are stoking fires and making it worse . As for wagner forces first and foremost they are Russian and are patriots even though they are killers and pyshcopaths that’s why I was surprised by alot on here actually supporting the Wagner group who have slaughtered on mass Ukraine army and civilians .
Very simply it's the common cry of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Wagner are no different from the Waffen SS. They just concentrate on serving African despots and themselves; bugger what the common people want.
If the Western World had backed off, as you seem to wish, the Russians would have merely continued with Hitler's playbook. Sometimes democracy requires that you give up some comforts so that those with evil intent are stopped.
I suggest you look in a mirror to ensure you know what you really are.

My thoughts on the Russuan Coup...
1. Jack Grealish's Treble Celebrations lasted longer than the Russian Coup...
2. I think he was expecting support from many in the military that just didn't materialise.
3. I think Prigozhin knows Ukraine is lost and when the support didn’t materialise his back-up plan is playing the long game to eventually reenter Russia as some sort of saviour when it inevitably goes tits up.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.