Russian invasion of Ukraine

Can’t see it mate as the more I watch the more it was set up . Feel sorry for Ukraine as they are in the middle of thus usa/ uk battle with Russia in which the Ukraine soldiers are being sabre rattled by the west . I’ve always wanted this war over as it’s having a massive on the world and the economy but this country and America are stoking fires and making it worse . As for wagner forces first and foremost they are Russian and are patriots even though they are killers and pyshcopaths that’s why I was surprised by alot on here actually supporting the Wagner group who have slaughtered on mass Ukraine army and civilians .

Ukraine aren't being sabre rattled at all you fucking idiot. Hungarians are the shit on the shoe of Europe.

Can’t see it mate as the more I watch the more it was set up . Feel sorry for Ukraine as they are in the middle of thus usa/ uk battle with Russia in which the Ukraine soldiers are being sabre rattled by the west . I’ve always wanted this war over as it’s having a massive on the world and the economy but this country and America are stoking fires and making it worse . As for wagner forces first and foremost they are Russian and are patriots even though they are killers and pyshcopaths that’s why I was surprised by alot on here actually supporting the Wagner group who have slaughtered on mass Ukraine army and civilians .
'Sabre rattling by the west' - what a crock ... If the west had stood up to Putin earlier he wouldn'''t have tried to overrun Ukraine. If the West stood aside he'd now be eyeing up Poland and the Baltic States .

The fact that any criticism of Putin by you is only a fraction of the criticism you dish out to the western powers and you clearly think Putin’s some sort of master strategist tells me all I need to know about your warped view on the situation and that any opinion from you is absolute bollocks.

You always make things worse by defending yourself against an aggressor. Just lay down and submit to rape. Nuts.

The fact that any criticism of Putin by you is only a fraction of the criticism you dish out to the western powers and you clearly think Putin’s some sort of master strategist tells me all I need to know about your warped view on the situation and that any opinion from you is absolute bollocks.
The guy’s got serious issues.

What a big steaming heap of shit.
Ukraine Is fighting off an invasion by a Russian Fascist state that wants to wipe out the Ukrainian nation and sence of identity.
The murder, rape, torture and deportation of 10's of 1000's of Ukrainians, possibly grnocide, and the destruction of a democracy is unacceptable.
They would accept help from anyone to fight of the Russian bear.
Oh and your point on damaging the worlds economy is irrelevant in comparison to Ukraine's right to be free and self governed as a democratic nation.
Oh and Russian Fascist nutters tutning on each other Is GOOD if it benefit Ukraine's war aims.
Go give your head a wobble.

smelly-monkey-faint.gif

Get fucking real man.

How did the US and UK make Russia invade Ukraine!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.