Russian invasion of Ukraine

I'm not an expert on anti aircraft weapons, but I very much doubt you can fire them while they are travelling at 50 kph on a motorway.

If there was such a great threat to moscow, why were there so few attempts to stop them ?
I'm no expert either but the dowing of the aircraft was widely reported, I'm pretty sure that happened?
I'm guessing the only force of any strength was in Rostock and they took them by surprise. It's reported that no shots were fired. Once they had passed them where was a force great enough to stop 20/25000 hardened, well supplied, fighters going to appear from before Moscow.

I'm no expert either but the dowing of the aircraft was widely reported, I'm pretty sure that happened?
Yes it happened, but we've no idea what shot it down, it could easily have been a shoulder launched weapon, that plane is a fairly slow transport aircraft so a relatively easy target. There was also footage of a helicopter having a close shave with a (presumably shoulder launched) missile too, but overall the lack of air strikes by russian aircraft, over russian soil was very surprising given the distances involved, and them being stretched out along a motorway.

I am confused but i am leaning towards him being in belarus and entering ukraine from there and it would look like he is just going home as such and not a belarus attack which would trigger sanctions etc

Makes sense to me albeit not explaining it very well

The big convoy heading to Kyiv from the north worked out well last time.

No, there‘s a video on BBC news showing large crowds cheering, clapping, shouting Wagner, Wagner, and taking pictures of Wagner tanks and trucks as they left the city.
I meant the kadyroff
No, there‘s a video on BBC news showing large crowds cheering, clapping, shouting Wagner, Wagner, and taking pictures of Wagner tanks and trucks as they left the city.
I meant the Kadyrof cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.