Russian invasion of Ukraine

Why? Because they'd fought the good fight in Ukraine? Because they went against Putin? Or because it was the most inspiring retreat since Dunkirk?
Most likely because they are fully behind the special operations and feel that Wagner have been making better progress than the actual military. The military have been derided on social media / Telegram by Russian bloggers, " Bring in the nukes" nutjobs, who feel they aren't going in hard enough.

The Russian public have no idea about any of the facts about this war ,and probably even Prigozhins intentions about marching on Moscow.
Is it possible to give star link to Russia to inform the Russian people of the truth?

It's 4 air strikes on a convoy that drove 1000 km in 15 hours, does that not seem quite odd ?
My understanding is that Wagner left Ukraine raided the barracks for supplies in Rostock and then set on their way. Some of the munitions raided were anti-aircraft. Hence they shot down 6 helicopters and a twin prop aircraft.

My understanding is that Wagner left Ukraine raided the barracks for supplies in Rostock and then set on their way. Some of the munitions raided were anti-aircraft. Hence they shot down 6 helicopters and a twin prop aircraft.
I'm not an expert on anti aircraft weapons, but I very much doubt you can fire them while they are travelling at 50 kph on a motorway.

If there was such a great threat to moscow, why were there so few attempts to stop them ?

I am confused but i am leaning towards him being in belarus and entering ukraine from there and it would look like he is just going home as such and not a belarus attack which would trigger sanctions etc

Makes sense to me albeit not explaining it very well

Saw videos yesterday of Belarus volunteer soldiers in Ukraine speaking about a revolution in Belarus but not heard anymore about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.