Russian invasion of Ukraine

The absolute state of that. The USA and the UK are stoking the fires? By giving Ukraine weapons to defend themselves? No doubt you would be far happier with a complete Russian victory.
Want it to end tbh and I find amazing that the sheep on here who actually think that Russia will just turn tail and walk out of Ukraine ! Guess what it will never happen and in the end both sides will sue for peace because in the end the west will stop sending weapons because the situation. Will need to be resolved round the table and yes it is really harsh on Ukraine but Russia will never turn rail and leave and as for me he guy who said hungry is shit on the sole of Europe now that is the true feelingscoming out the fucking prick

Last edited:
Nato would be 10x better off with Ukraine in it and Hungary dumped from it.
Not gonna happen though is it because end of the day nato will show there true colours and back down . You can always March your army back in like what happened in 56 and slaughter the Hungarians again

Want it to end tbh and I find amazing is the sheep on here who actually think that Russia will just turn tail and walk out of Ukraine !

Why walk when they can leave in body bags?

Russia as a military force is a busted flush, inept and is getting its arse handed to them on a plate. They can’t even defend major cities in its own territory lol.

This ends in humiliating defeat and you know it.

Why walk when they can leave in body bags?

Russia as a military force is a busted flush, inept and is getting its arse handed to them on a plate. They can’t even defend major cities in its own territory lol.

This ends in humiliating defeat and you know it.
Seriously though do you actually believe that ! And I’m being serious now

Want it to end tbh and I find amazing is the sheep on here who actually think that Russia will just turn tail and walk out of Ukraine ! Guess what it will never happen and in the end both sides will sue for peace because in the end the west will stop sending weapons because the situation. Will need to be resolved round the table and yes it is really harsh on Ukraine but Russia will never turn rail and leave and as for me he guy who said hungry is g red shit on the sone of Europe now that is the true feelings coming the fucking prick
Russia will lose eventually or get the worst in any future comprise deal. Ukraine will be far stronger in 12 months, at the moment they have no modern fast jets, they will soon, 6 maybe 7 months from now, the first batch of pilots will be trained on F-16s. Ukraine has 12 brigades of NATO trained troops (5k troops per brigade) using NATO equipment, that will probably be doubled in a years time. Like I said, Ukraine will only get stronger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.