Russian invasion of Ukraine

Beyond help and parody I’m afraid.

You will warning us all Putin and the motherland has atomic weapons next and little old England will be first to be wiped out.
Look what should happen is Russia shouldn’t be in Ukraine and they should pull out but in reality they end with the crimea and the Donbas which is wrong but it will happen . Hungary know all about Russia we were overrun and thousands killed but unlike Ukraine no one came to our aid. I’m not pro Russia and I’m not pro Ukraine either I just want it over

Look what should happen is Russia shouldn’t be in Ukraine and they should pull out but in reality they end with the crimea and the Donbas which is wrong but it will happen . Hungary know all about Russia we were overrun and thousands killed but unlike Ukraine no one came to our aid. I’m not pro Russia and I’m not pro Ukraine either I just want it over

You’re anti west/US/UK is what you are.

Want it to end tbh and I find amazing is the sheep on here who actually think that Russia will just turn tail and walk out of Ukraine ! Guess what it will never happen and in the end both sides will sue for peace because in the end the west will stop sending weapons because the situation. Will need to be resolved round the table and yes it is really harsh on Ukraine but Russia will never turn rail and leave and as for me he guy who said hungry is g red shit on the sone of Europe now that is the true feelings coming the fucking prick
There is no evidence to suggest that the West is going to falter in its commitment to Ukraine. That is a line of thought that Russia promulgated throughout 2022 when it insisted that Europe would freeze and fold and that the United States would give up and retreat further into isolation. Neither happened. Europe has shown that it can get through winter and the United States has continued to meet Ukraine’s requests for most materiel. If anything, the events of this weekend have revealed how desperate things are in Russia and have vindicated the West’s resolve. I suggest you might disagree with this interpretation, but the evidence is stronger than emotion and the precedent of Afghanistan shows what happens when Russia overreaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.