Russian invasion of Ukraine

I can….arrogance & money, Wagner always chase the money & glory, Prigozhin will want it and this is how he could possibly return to Russia a hero, he may not even wait for the Kremlin to give the green light, pure speculation on my part but it’s not unfounded or out of the realms of possibility. They’ve learnt lessons from the previous incursion and the weather is set a lot fairer, what else would a warmonger and thousands of troops do otherwise ?
Invade from the north with just 8k troops, they'd be lucky to get 10 miles before being wiped out.

But both countries did fight with Germany whether you like it or not . I accept Hungary did it but no one can accept Ukraine fought with Germany and if they did as did Hungary there is no shame in it as both countries had no choice .
Nope. You are rewriting well documented history. Hungary developed a fascist ideology through the 30s with all the bells and whistles that fascism has. Nobody forced them to do any of this; they had all the choice in the world.
Ukraine was quite different. As part of the Soviet Union, it was invaded by Germany. A few locals welcomed this as a way to independence but most were subject to slaughter, slave labour either on farms to feed the German army or transported to German factories. Some were forcibly enlisted to fight for Germany. There was mass slaughter of Jews.
When the Soviets returned they exacted revenge on those who had already been enslaved under a terrible regime and many were deported or sent to the gulag.
If you really don’t know the history go learn it, but don’t project your dissembling on to me with silly statements “both had no choice”.

Last edited:
Nope. You are rewriting well documented history. Hungary developed a fascist ideology through the 30s with all the bells and whistles that fascism has. Nobody forced them to do any of this; they had all the choice in the world.
We will agree to disagree because we could go on for ever . End of the day sorry if my opinions upset or anger people but I say it as I see it wrong or not .

The whole speech from Prig on the March of injustice - in summary just pointing out to the whole world that the russian army and generals are useless and he didn’t kill any troops apart from the ones in the air.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.