Russian invasion of Ukraine

You can tell twitter is down with no updates on this thread.

Its intermittent for me - can see some stuff but not others - there does seem to be selective availability and yeah most of the Ukraine v Russia stuff notably absent - doubtless Musk doing what he wants there.

Its amazing how he can spend all that money but can't stop tinkering with it thus driving its value and profitability ever downward

Its intermittent for me - can see some stuff but not others - there does seem to be selective availability and yeah most of the Ukraine v Russia stuff notably absent - doubtless Musk doing what he wants there.

Its amazing how he can spend all that money but can't stop tinkering with it thus driving its value and profitability ever downward
The sheer volume of Russian BOTS on Twitter is simply staggering, especially in recent weeks, so anything that can be done to counter it is welcome even if that means reduced access. I dread to think what it would be like if the UK were directly involved in such a war, because I think many people would struggle to distinguish the real from the unreal.

Mine is goosed mate saying I have exceeded a rate limit been down for hours.

The sheer volume of Russian BOTS on Twitter is simply staggering, especially in recent weeks, so anything that can be done to counter it is welcome even if that means reduced access. I dread to think what it would be like if the UK were directly involved in such a war, because I think many people would struggle to distinguish the real from the unreal.

This is his explanation - tells me he either wants to force people to get verified so he can move to a charge for access model or/and sacking just about all of your software engineers on day one was a bad idea

This is his explanation - tells me he either wants to force people to get verified so he can move to a charge for access model or/and sacking just about all of your software engineers on day one was a bad idea

Well, he qualifies it by saying temporary...

Since the Ukrainian offensive started, I've been struck by just how many BOTS have appeared. All come with Western names and photos, all come with masses of followers and fewer friends, and all appear across multiple threads with the same pro-Russian message. Even in those threads announcing events on the battleground that have turned against Russia, they're the dominant presence within hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.