Russian invasion of Ukraine

Well, he qualifies it by saying temporary...

Since the Ukrainian offensive started, I've been struck by just how many BOTS have appeared. All come with Western names and photos, all come with masses of followers and fewer friends, and all appear across multiple threads with the same pro-Russian message. Even in those threads announcing events on the battleground that have turned against Russia, they're the dominant presence within hours.

That may end though as Progozhin had set up the BOT farms for Putin and they are being wound up presumably Putin wanting him to lose any influence he could gain there

When was the last time one of space x’s non test rockets failed?

everything works great until it doesn't. Its the degree of danger thats the issue. Bottom of the ocean or in space any failure is unsurvivable. If your Tesla car sets on fire ( as I believe they are prone to do ) you open the door and step outside to escape - you are not crushed by atmospheric pressure on Tottenham Court Road nor do you drift off into an oxygen less space to die. Space X has had failures.

everything works great until it doesn't. Its the degree of danger thats the issue. Bottom of the ocean or in space any failure is unsurvivable. If your Tesla car sets on fire ( as I believe they are prone to do ) you open the door and step outside to escape - you are not crushed by atmospheric pressure on Tottenham Court Road nor do you drift off into an oxygen less space to die. Space X has had failures.

So your saying you wouldn’t go to space, not ride on a space x rocket.

Space x currently launching every 4 days and not had a fail since 2015.

Doubt it. Seems to be the only arm of the Russian war machine that is operating effectively.

The BOT farms were in St Petersburg - Wagner are now on some old Army base in the wilds of Belarus - Progozhin will be cut off from them and I strongly suspect the exile was cooked up by Putin and Lukashenko so they can be starved (possibly literally ) of resources so they eventually turn on Progozhin and do Putins dirty work for him

Well, he qualifies it by saying temporary...

Since the Ukrainian offensive started, I've been struck by just how many BOTS have appeared. All come with Western names and photos, all come with masses of followers and fewer friends, and all appear across multiple threads with the same pro-Russian message. Even in those threads announcing events on the battleground that have turned against Russia, they're the dominant presence within hours.
Same on YouTube, the comments section of video's about the war are littered with pro russian nonce comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.