Russian invasion of Ukraine

US might send banned cluster munitions to Ukraine in next months aid package!

I’d be very surprised. I believe they ( assuming you mean the original HIMARS/MRLS ammo ) destroyed them all.

Edit. There are legal cluster munition tho mind you. I believe the rules are the sub munitions need to have a < 1% fail rate.

Last edited:
I’d be very surprised. I believe they ( assuming you mean the original HIMARS/MRLS ammo ) destroyed them all.

Edit. There are legal cluster munition tho mind you. I believe the rules are the sub munitions need to have a < 1% fail rate.
I’m not too sure mate it mentioned banned cluster munitions it was an article in the telegraph.

It's called Russian vanity.
They spent 244 days taking it with the loss of 30 to 40 thousand men. Losing it would would rather knock Russian prestige.
Okay 20 to 25 thousand were Wagner but that's not the point.
Ukraine has now set up a number of undefendable kill zones around Bakhmut and the Russians ard throwing the kitchen sink into defending them.
That doesn’t explain the level of resources being committed to the town by Ukraine. I believe there is more to this than meets the eye.

I’m not too sure mate it mentioned banned cluster munitions it was an article in the telegraph.

This one:

Says USA, Russia, Ukraine aren't signatories to the Convention on Cluster Munitions.

(of course, it may still be twaddle)

Didn’t realise the US hadn’t signed up.

I’m that case there is probably a significant stockpile

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.