Russian invasion of Ukraine

So now we have accusations of russia using chemical weapons in Bakhmut, and that they are preparing to spread radioactive waste around that NPP blaming it on Ukraine.

Going to be a big week this.
The big NATO summit is next Tues/Weds, have a feeling the nonces will do something particularly nasty during those 2 days, or just prior. Hope I'm wrong.

News breaking that intelligence is reporting potential attacks on a nuclear power station in the coming day or two

News breaking that intelligence is reporting potential attacks on a nuclear power station in the coming day or two
Russian media saying Ukraine are planning it tomorrow(5th).
Russia has no idea what Russia is planning,so how the fuck they would know what Ukraine is planning,is beyond me.

Slava Ukraini.

Russian media saying Ukraine are planning it tomorrow(5th).
Russia has no idea what Russia is planning,so how the fuck they would know what Ukraine is planning,is beyond me.

Slava Ukraini.
It's called lies, anything that comes out of a russian cunts mouth who has any link to the state should be considered a lie until proven otherwise. Utterly disingenuous cunts of the highest order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.