Russian invasion of Ukraine

It's called lies, anything that comes out of a russian cunts mouth who has any link to the state should be considered a lie until proven otherwise. Utterly disingenuous cunts of the highest order.
The starting point absolutely should be that whatever is said is untrue, and to work back from that.

I hope to God they haven't, but there is some evidence that Russia has used a chemical weapon near Bakhmut. Specifically Lewisite, a blistering agent similar to Mustard Gas.
Quite a few links on Telegram. This is the only link on Twatter so far.

Been using Lewisite.....

Lewisite is a powerful irritant and blistering agent that immediately damages the skin, eyes, and respiratory (breathing) tract. Because it contains arsenic, lewisite has some effects that are similar to arsenic poisoning, including stomach ailments and low blood pressure.

Slava Ukraini.

Does anyone think this is going to end up with direct confrontation with Nato led by the US?

The starting point absolutely should be that whatever is said is untrue, and to work back from that.
Like the old riddle about getting directions from 2 brothers, one always lies the other always tells the truth.

What question to ask if you don't know them.?

Answer as we know is what would your brother say when asked the question (left or right) then go exactly the opposite way whatever the answer.

Just reminded me, sorry.

Like the old riddle about getting directions from 2 brothers, one always lies the other always tells the truth.

What question to ask if you don't know them.?

Answer as we know is what would your brother say when asked the question (left or right) then go exactly the opposite way whatever the answer.

Just reminded me, sorry.
I know which brother was Russian!

With the large number of Russian Millblogers claiming Ukraine will attack the Zaporizhzhia NPP it is clear that a Russian False Flag operation is underway.
Normally this means Russia is actually going to blow the place up. Considering the Russian Radiation Detection vans seen cruising around Melitopol and elsewhere in the south over the last few days, I think they are actually going to do it.
Poland will invoke article 5 on the spot.
God help us all.

Does anyone think this is going to end up with direct confrontation with Nato led by the US?

Chemical weapons don’t seem to be a red line when they should be and they will be used in the tool box to stop an advancing army. They’ve shown they will do anything blowing up a dam, the power station going up in smoke wouldn’t surprise me.

NATO and the West should have some blame for what’s happened with Russia, they have let them get away with the initial land grab in 2014. No one has been brought to justice for shooting down the Malaysian airliner, they didn’t seem to do much when they had Russian agents using chemical weapons in Salisbury.

The hope that this comes to an end is Ukraine either pushed Russia back enough to bring them to the negotiating table or there’s an uprising to stop it. It’s a tragedy that a lot of people will die before either conclusion is realised.

Will NATO get involved? Maybe if they did try blowing up a nuclear power station. Trouble is for Russia vast amounts of their capability to fight a war has been taken away in Ukraine, if it came to a conventional exchange with NATO they would back down quickly and then go hiding behind the nuclear rhetoric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.