Russian invasion of Ukraine

Does anyone think this is going to end up with direct confrontation with Nato led by the US?
No. Bullies don't pick fights they can't win. That goes for both sides, USA and Russia, the US don't win if Russia are still capable of multiple nuclear launches.
Russia are almost certainly regretting picking this fight, which is against a relatively poor country of 40m using mostly outdated and obsolete NATO and Soviet equipment. They're not going to pick a fight with an alliance of 1bn people, 200 times the resources and far better equipment.

Guessing again,but could be right on this one ;)
I think Ukraine are going to split the Russians in 3,possibly 4.
In front of Staromaiorske,Donetsk Region,there is a shitload of Mechanized Units,along with others and Tank Brigades.
4th Tank Brigade have been pulled from Klishchiivka area to here as well.....They all have Western equipment.
Take Staromaiorske and it's a clear run at Mariupol....no trenches,fuck all....60km to Mariupol.
In front of Tokmak,again a shitload of the above.
Take Tokmak and it's a clear run at Melitopol,again,no trenches,fuck all.
There are 13 Drone Groups clearing the way in them 2 areas,Birds of Magyar being one....again,pulled from the East......45km to Melitopol. = split in 3.
I would put my life on it,that the 36 pieces of artillery and 9 MLRS destroyed yesterday,was along these routes.

Heroyam Slava.
If Ukraine accomplishes that split, it’s game over (Eventually).

If Ukraine accomplishes that split, it’s game over (Eventually).
Agree,Staromaiorske and Tokmak are heavily fortified.
Think a trench runs round the whole of Tokmak.
But as I said,take them 2,which will be hard work,and they got a clear run.
The Russians obviously didn't think Ukraine would get as far as they have.

Slava Ukraini.

Klishchiivka,Kurdyumivka and Ozarianivka will be liberated in quick succession.

Slava Ukraini.
50 000 orcs in Bakhmut right now

200w.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.