Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukraine currently are not even close to engaging the full Tokmak fortifications. but then on the other hand. Ukraine still have not used any of "the big 9"... the 9 mech divisions made up of the new tanks etc.
4th Tank Brigade are attacking Staromaiorske,they have Leopards.
The 9 Brigades with a lot of Western equipment were stationed at Poltava.....they have all left that area now.

Slava Ukraini.

4th Tank Brigade are attacking Staromaiorske,they have Leopards.
The 9 Brigades with a lot of Western equipment were stationed at Poltava.....they have all left that area now.

Slava Ukraini.

Cool. I was quoting Micheal Clark on Sky news 20h ago. he did say Ukrain now in a media black out suggesting large movements happening.

They continue to spout shit.

"The situation around the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant is quite tense and there is a great threat of sabotage by the Ukrainian authorities with catastrophic consequences" - Peskov.

Slava Ukraini.

Not sure that will happen, think it would just be a big dirty bomb at this point due to the fact that 4 out of 6 of the reactors are cold, and the other 2 are on very low levels. hopefully even if there is an attack/explosion etc there it shouldn't ( hopefully ) melt down to cause massive chernoble level damage.
Just been listening to a guy on times radio he’s been in Ukraine teaching civilians on how to best to minimise the affects of the power plant should it go up.

He said the wind will blow it all over Ukraine and into NATO countries.

on the power plants

I was just coming to post this link.

as they say, only real reason for explosives on top of a plant is to make it look like incoming fire.

I was clearly wrong about the no melt down thing, fuel rods still there and will melt down without coolant even though reactors are cold.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.