Russian invasion of Ukraine

Why would they attack Polska. They are a NATO country, there are plenty of troops in the area including Yanks. No chance.

I think it's worth a listen, the entire series is interesting. The numbers in £££ are crazy.

Isn't it basically that eastern Ukraine has large rare earth deposits, vital for batteries and high end electronics?
There aren't many such large deposits, with one of the others being in North Korea (hence the international interest in accessing those somehow).

Not saying you're wrong, but I wouldn't take anything at face value until convincing evidence emerges.
Both Ukraine and Russia are saying it. But yeah.

Isn't it basically that eastern Ukraine has large rare earth deposits, vital for batteries and high end electronics?
There aren't many such large deposits, with one of the others being in North Korea (hence the international interest in accessing those somehow).
Yes, plus Russia has no deposits of its own. Quite a bit about the 'long game' re technology also. The other big take from the series for me is how we, the West, have basically outsourced the processing of the elements to China. It's cheaper to do it there, a country with little environmental control than in Europe. The Chinese now effectively control the market as it's impossible to complete on price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.