Russian invasion of Ukraine

That's ok them as long as he's unaware of the location of the Bradley's

Think he should be more worried about who of his army and inner circle have been recruited by the CIA and MI6 since the Wagner uprising that will contribute to his downfall. Whereabouts of Bradleys are now a secondary problem.

I accept much of what you say there, and of course there will be a negotiated settlement at some point, but that should not, and cannot be at this stage, as Putin isn’t sufficiently weakened and Russia cannot profit from its land grab, or be seen to.

And yes, an annihilation of Russia carries far more risk than potential benefits.
Agreed.

I was asked this morning what happens if Russia do win the war in terms of NATO. I honestly didn’t know what the answer was.

I was asked this morning what happens if Russia do win the war in terms of NATO. I honestly didn’t know what the answer was.
ruSSia will not win. They are not in any position of strength to push forward and take Ukraine
The best they can hope for is a stalemate along similar territory gains they currently hold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.