Russian invasion of Ukraine

We should be upping the ante. Giving Ukraine everything they need. Attack helicopters, more missiles, planes, why not submarines. Take out the Black sea fleet. That Kerch bridge should be gone. 2 partial hits in what 18mths is poor imo.
Completely agree too many restrictions on the weapons we can supply and especially take out the Kerch bridge

We should be upping the ante. Giving Ukraine everything they need. Attack helicopters, more missiles, planes, why not submarines. Take out the Black sea fleet. That Kerch bridge should be gone. 2 partial hits in what 18mths is poor imo.
Why not submarines, have you been on the lash today?

Training, maintenance, a base for em...
So the Ukrainians don't have any facilities for a submarine I'm guessing? It would seem they have nothing left after the Russians took Crimea. Ok so perhaps a sub is a step too far at present. But there must be more kit that the west could give them that speeds this up?

Last edited:
Seriously why not Mosssideblue, do the Ukranians not have subs. If not why can't the west give them a couple. They don't have to be nuclear armed. There must be subs that are becoming obsolete??
Your intentions are sound and your frustration quite evident, but your suggested solutions are ridiculous and, I suspect you know that.

Oh really, you are frightened that poor little vlad will threaten nuclear war. He's pulled that card several times already has he not? And done nothing! Without a doubt he will continue to do nothing. He's a busted flush everyone knows it. He will be deposed long before any nuclear strikes.
Probably, but luckily you don't run NATO, and there are far better people than me that know why they don't do it, and I do know some bits from my job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.