Russian invasion of Ukraine

We should all boycott unilever in the UK, but where do we start ? I have no real idea what they sell here.

After the story earlier today, we should try and bancrupt them here.

(I apologise to anyone on here who works for them, but continuing to operate there is bad enough, but allowing their russian employees to be conscripted and fight for russia is an absolute joke from a british company.

We should all boycott unilever in the UK, but where do we start ? I have no real idea what they sell here.

(I apologise to anyone on here who works for them, but continuing to operate there is bad enough, but allowing their russian employees to be conscripted and fight for russia is an absolute joke from a british company.
They have no choice, but really why are they even trying to remain in Russia?
For the record their brands are;

Last edited:

That was my first reaction too, but once they have made the decision to stay there (which warrants a boycott anyway), how do they stop their employees being conscripted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.