Russian invasion of Ukraine

We should all boycott unilever in the UK, but where do we start ? I have no real idea what they sell here.

After the story earlier today, we should try and bancrupt them here.

(I apologise to anyone on here who works for them, but continuing to operate there is bad enough, but allowing their russian employees to be conscripted and fight for russia is an absolute joke from a british company.

That was my first reaction too, but once they have made the decision to stay there (which warrants a boycott anyway), how do they stop their employees being conscripted?
I was of the same thought, boycott them
Then I read that Carlsberg and Danone tried to exit and the ruSSian government took over their factories

This is Heineken's statement as they are in the same situation

I was of the same thought, boycott them
Then I read that Carlsberg and Danone tried to exit and the ruSSian government took over their factories

This is Heineken's statement as they are in the same situation

Thats a good read thanks, it's obviously a far more complex situation than we give credit for, and credit to Heinekin for their openness on the situation.

che donna!

While she’s on the right side of history with this one… I can’t be the only one who finds her just a little bit unsettling (to put it mildly).

Anybody who openly describes Mussolini as “a good politician” makes me inherently nervous.

I’m happy to have allies of convenience in this instance but I won’t be cheering her on from the sidelines.

While she’s on the right side of history with this one… I can’t be the only one who finds her just a little bit unsettling (to put it mildly).

Anybody who openly describes Mussolini as “a good politician” makes me inherently nervous.

I’m happy to have allies of convenience in this instance but I won’t be cheering her on from the sidelines.
Yeah her party has members of Mussolini’s family in it, she’s hardly anti dictators. Plus using Borsellino and Falcones names is a bit weird. All allies welcome though.

We should all boycott unilever in the UK, but where do we start ? I have no real idea what they sell here.

After the story earlier today, we should try and bancrupt them here.

(I apologise to anyone on here who works for them, but continuing to operate there is bad enough, but allowing their russian employees to be conscripted and fight for russia is an absolute joke from a british company.
Margarine, cosmetics, perfume etc. in Moscow in the Uk every thing from soap, bleach and washing powder huge employers in the Uk
Bankruptcy would be impossible but hitting profits and government pressure to close the Moscow factory is doable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.