Russian invasion of Ukraine

Allow Wagner fighters to come to the West. They will be going back in coffins or will rot on the battlefield. So will your soldiers.

An 'excursion'. You fucking old demented lunatic. Just like your mate Putin.

Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday that the Wagner mercenaries who are in the country have begun to "stress" him, because they want to "go to the West" on "an excursion."

“Maybe I shouldn’t have said it, but I will. The Wagnerites began to stress us. ‘We want to go to the West. Let us,’ they tell us,” Lukashenko told Putin during a meeting in St. Petersburg.

“Why do you need to go to the West? 'Well, go on an excursion to Warsaw, to Rzeszow,'” Lukashenko said. “I keep them in the center, as agreed, of Belarus."

Lukashenko is an ally of Putin and he was apparently joking with him. A video showed Putin smiling at the comments.
LOL imagine.

I mean it would be funny as fuck to see what happened if a load of Wagner soldiers stepped a toe over the border into Poland.

Not funny for them, mind.

Maybe they need to remember what happened in Syria when hundreds of Wagner forces refused to move and despite repeated warnings were shot to shreds by US troops in a couple of hours.

Somehow doubt they'd get very far over the Polish border.

There's a difference between some pissed Russian twats playing games and highly trained NATO forces with cutting edge equipment.

LOL imagine.

I mean it would be funny as fuck to see what happened if a load of Wagner soldiers stepped a toe over the border into Poland.

Not funny for them, mind.

Maybe they need to remember what happened in Syria when hundreds of Wagner forces refused to move and despite repeated warnings were shot to shreds by US troops in a couple of hours.

Somehow doubt they'd get very far over the Polish border.

There's a difference between some pissed Russian twats playing games and highly trained NATO forces with cutting edge equipment.
I think the problem would be stopping the Polish going to all the way through Belarus, fucking nails those guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.