Russian invasion of Ukraine

About 5km² has been liberated at Andriivka.....and yeah,fighting like fuck at Klishchiivka.
More North,going hell for leather at Berkivka.

Slava Ukraini.
The videos on Telegram of row upon row of Russian corpses are horrendous.
Many hundreds of dead I would think.

Last edited:
A few years ago you would assume from a plane or special forces with eyes on the target. Could easily be a drone though now I suppose.
Special forces was what I'd expect, no expert here. But if it's targeting from a drone then it could be a bit of a game changer? Only way to stop a drone would be SAMS?
Fingers crossed.

It can be hit at anytime Ukraine choose to hit it....dunno why it's not been completely dropped to be honest......HRIM2......Ukraines own missile....500km.....500kg warhead.

Slava Ukraini.

View attachment 87621
Are they not waiting until they are closer to Crimea before dropping the bridge?
Doesn't seem to be too much point doing it yet if they aren't in a position to take advantage.

Special forces was what I'd expect, no expert here. But if it's targeting from a drone then it could be a bit of a game changer? Only way to stop a drone would be SAMS?
Fingers crossed.
This has just jogged my memory so I've had a look. Remember the russian drones shot down early in the war, very low tech, using off the shelf cannon camera's? Well these were used for laser guiding russian artillery with laser guided rounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.